Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Note from the Master

I went back and checked my emails to see if I could find where our installing officer had confirmed his attendance for our meeting on Saturday. 

I misspoke and was incorrect when I reported that the installing officer had confirmed his attendance.  He had confirmed it at the last Olive Branch meeting.  I relied upon that commitment and mistakenly presumed that he had confirmed along with a group of those who had responded.  The fault was my own.

Thank you for attending our stated meeting Saturday and for your support of Olive Branch Lodge!  In fact, “thanks a million!"

With your help, Olive Branch Lodge No. 26 will continue to move forward in 2017-18.


Chris G. Dalrymple, D.C., F.I.C.C.
Master
Olive Branch Lodge No. 26 A.F.& A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment